carneyke

7xxxxx is definetely Heerenveen/Netherland prodution. UK/Channel Islands would be 1xxxxx. Late unit, not latest but one of the last made in NL. Has all updates/changes the Bxxxxx manuals show. So the Bxxxxx Manual is perfect for this scope you mention .

Looks it has been taken well care for, so you will enjoy it for a long time. The electrolytc capsin LV pwr supply might cause some trouble sooner or later, but this can be easily fixed.

Check the free manuals at bama.sbc.edu

hth, Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Tekman

Thanx. Yes, it says on the rear: Made in Holland.

Even though my Philips PM3217 is newer the 465 is a vbetter replacement and in a better condition.

--
Peter Andersen
Reply to

Tek465 clearly outperforms a PM3217. And workmanship, durability: Tek

465 is really preferred.

Later Philips model got better, compared with a Tek.

My personal opinion: Sell the Philips. Keep the Tek, it will serve you well..

hth, Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Tekman