GPIB instructions for a Nicolet 2090 scope

Hi Does anyone have a list of the recognized GBIB instructions for the Nicolet 2090 scopes? Thanks Dwight

Reply to
dkelvey

Hi I thought I'd reply for the next one that looks for these.

mode control: L0 live H0 live then hold next H1 live then hold last H2 abort sweep H3 Activate Autocycle Rn recall track n ( 1 - 8 ) Sn store n Tn set track n

Data transfer: D0 transfer ascii w/ auto advance D1 load address D2 transfer binary w/ auto advance D4 Status out 2 ascii digits track/memswtch N0 Standard numbers Vnormbit,HnormBit,memFract,Vzero,Hzero, Vnorm,Hnorm N1 Original numbers N2 reset numbers E0 use CR/LF E1 use CR

Uses two addresses Switch setting is primary listen/talk Switch+1 listen onlymode control

Dwight

Reply to
dkelvey