Anyone Need a General Radio 1192-B Freq. Counter??

If you can use one of these feel free to contact me. I obtained one in a lot of stuff that I got at a local auction and I have no use for such an item. I am looking to trade and or sell it. Always looking for most any car audio related stuff (faceplates, stereos missing faceplates, wiring harnesses, non-working stereos, remotes,...etc..) Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.com . Take care.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

I figured out the signals on the rear connector and devised an interface to connect this ancient Nixi Tube counter to a PC's parallel port to read in the numbers on the Nixi tubes. If someone would like to get the interface's schematics, just write me a note.

Heinz Lenk

BTW I tried to activate the Nixi tube at the 6th position, but without a schematic, I failed (The ICs are very old Motorola TTL-stuff). So if someone could send me a copy of the 1192-schematic, this would be great.

Reply to
Heinz Lenk