Windows CE .NET & Visual Studio .NET

Hi Everybody,

Do anybody know is it necessary to install Visual Studio .NET
separately in an Windows CE .NET environment or not? Is Visual Studio
.NET IDE is already in the Windows CE .NET OS ?

Regards
Dev

Re: Windows CE .NET & Visual Studio .NET

No.  It's not even possible to do that if you try.  VS.NET has to be
run on "real" Windows, not on CE.

Re: Windows CE .NET & Visual Studio .NET
Hi Hans-Bernhard Broeker,

Thank you for your kind help.Now only I am cleared. So now I am going
to write my code on VS.NET environment in Windows XP using C#.

Regards
Dev

Site Timeline