What's a good SPICE book

I just paid lots of money for DxAnalog SPICE system to go with my
"MGC/Innoveda./Viewlogic/God knows what it used to be" schematic entry tool.

Then I realised I don't understand the fundamentals of SPICE

For a man who writes all his simulations in C (assembler if I could), this
is worrying.

Can anyone recommend a good book (or website) that explains the theoretical
basics and development of SPICE.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: What's a good SPICE book
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:33:26 GMT in comp.arch.embedded, "Gary Pace"

Amazon lists about 80 books when you do a search on PSpice (the MicroSim version
for PCs)
and quite a few more for Spice (although with that one you will have to wade
through a lot
of cooking books!).

It looks like "The SPICE Book" by Andrei Vladimirescu gets good marks from the
reviewers
and covers the areas you mentioned.

Site Timeline