TI OMAP MMU help

I am trying to set up the MMU on the ARM side of the OMAP5910 and I am
running into difficulty understanding the TI and the ARM documentation
for setting this up.  I have programmed the DSP MMU through the ARM
and it is rather straight forward. The ARM MMU is confusing for me.

I want to use the MMU to "write protect" my FLASH memory.  I seem to
have an uninitialized pointer writing into the flash memory space and
my flash goes into its command state.  I'm not actually programming
the flash since I have disabled flash programming but the flash still
accepts and handles commands.

Is there some sample code around to help me program the ARM MMU?

TIA

Marty

Site Timeline