Rx Aurel module and Rabbit RCM3700

Hi everyone!
I have the following question: I need to interface an rx module RF
from Aurel (RX-4M30RR01SF) with a Microcontroller from Rabbit
Semiconductor, the RCM3700. More specifically, the AUrel moduel
receives a signal from a 4-channel remote, still from aurel (TX3750-AC
SAW433), and according to this signal the Rabbit will
activate/deactivate the related controls.
My REAL problem is understand which kind of signal comes out  from the
Aurel RX , and how to let the Rabbit understand it! If someone had
similar exepriences , and could help me, I would appreciate it so
much! Even a simple web link, where to learn more on this subject,
evrything is welcome.

So, thanks everybody since now, cheers,

Cirutech

Re: Rx Aurel module and Rabbit RCM3700

The signal out will be a logic 0 or 1 (0.1v or 2.2v) although
Aurel don't seem to have a datasheet for this module.
The frequency will be 0.1 to kHz
see shortform
http://www.aurelwireless.com/wireless/Short_Form/650200779_sf.pdf
I looked at the Aurel parts a few years ago but decided to use
RF Solutions instead.
How can any manufacturer can hope to sell modules and not release a
datasheet?

Phil