Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system

As i am an last year student of ME stream  I am doing my Final Year
project in Embedded system As ur company also work on same domain with
full of knowledge, I also needed that Guideline for my project,as ur
also work on this i need ur help and guidence.
and also any one can forward me the source code and simulator with
minimum cost

i go through some white paper thats said about how we can implement the
8051 as an internet
so i decided to implement an TCP/IP for this but i am not get proper
guidence for same ,

its my final year and i have only 2 more month in my hand so pls if u
have any implemented source code
then pls forward me

Re: Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system

:)

I think he's supposed to impliment TCP/IP on an 8051 as a
school project.  He's got two months left to do it, has no idea
how, and wants somebody to send give him code.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  You must be a CUB
                                  at               SCOUT!! Have you made your

Methinks that two months to squeeze even a tiny working
subset of TCP/IP to an 8051 is quite mariginal time.

It took more to make TCP/IP work with an ARM, and a
32 bit processor is plenty easier for TCP/IP than
a rudimentary 8 bit thing without a multi-thread
kernel and without decent indexed addressing.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

Re: Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system

I think it's pretty much out of the question unless he's got a
fair bit of experience with TCP/IP and a lot of experience with
the 8051.

For a two month school project, getting porting an
off-the-shelf RTOS and TCP/IP stack to a new board with an
already supported architecture is more realistic.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HELLO, little boys!
                                  at               Gimme a MINT TULIP!! Let's

As near as I can tell, it looks like he's asking us to do his final year
project for him.

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century

Re: Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system
goole for "uip".

get it.
Analyze it.
Draw your conclusions.

Modify it.
Run it.
Don't forget to put an 8051 user's manual on your desktop too - and get a
good C compiler.

Also have a look at ibm.com - reddbook -TCP/IP. It is a great documentation.
Plenty of food to read through seveal nights...

And then: Start learning.

No one here will do the work for you.
That is your job.

... and:
pls no abbrevs.
That is not necessary in this forum. After all it is not SMS.

grtnx
/janh