Regarding Pro Knolegdge and guidence about TCP/IP in Embedded system

As i am an last year student of ME stream I am doing my Final Year project in Embedded system As ur company also work on same domain with full of knowledge, I also needed that Guideline for my project,as ur also work on this i need ur help and guidence. and also any one can forward me the source code and simulator with minimum cost

i go through some white paper thats said about how we can implement the

8051 as an internet so i decided to implement an TCP/IP for this but i am not get proper guidence for same ,

its my final year and i have only 2 more month in my hand so pls if u have any implemented source code then pls forward me

Reply to
mit

:)

I think he's supposed to impliment TCP/IP on an 8051 as a school project. He's got two months left to do it, has no idea how, and wants somebody to send give him code.

-- Grant Edwards grante Yow! You must be a CUB at SCOUT!! Have you made your visi.com MONEY-DROP today??

Reply to
Grant Edwards

As near as I can tell, it looks like he's asking us to do his final year project for him.

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century
Reply to
Simon Clubley

Methinks that two months to squeeze even a tiny working subset of TCP/IP to an 8051 is quite mariginal time.

It took more to make TCP/IP work with an ARM, and a

32 bit processor is plenty easier for TCP/IP than a rudimentary 8 bit thing without a multi-thread kernel and without decent indexed addressing.
--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

I think it's pretty much out of the question unless he's got a fair bit of experience with TCP/IP and a lot of experience with the 8051.

For a two month school project, getting porting an off-the-shelf RTOS and TCP/IP stack to a new board with an already supported architecture is more realistic.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HELLO, little boys!
                                  at               Gimme a MINT TULIP!! Let's

goole for "uip".

get it. Analyze it. Draw your conclusions.

Modify it. Run it. Don't forget to put an 8051 user's manual on your desktop too - and get a good C compiler.

Also have a look at ibm.com - reddbook -TCP/IP. It is a great documentation. Plenty of food to read through seveal nights...

And then: Start learning.

No one here will do the work for you. That is your job.

... and: pls no abbrevs. That is not necessary in this forum. After all it is not SMS.

grtnx /janh

"mit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jan Homuth