Re: Where i can buy 16bit Fujitsu micro (small quantity) ?

like subject

maybe findchips.com can help.

Reply to
Brett

I have a couple that I could give away. Which types do you need?

Markus

Reply to
Markus Zingg

"Mike Ram" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bfpntd$1n4$ snipped-for-privacy@lacerta.tiscalinet.it...

Please specify model. We use many.

Reply to
Antonio Pasini

Our distributer (EBV in Germany) said last week "allocation" or better "wait

28weeks". The reason is an earthquake in Japan where is this factory.

He said, that Fujitsu himself buy all µCs in all over the world and for some device the price is up to 80!!$/pice. I think they need em to avoid contract penalties.

Only some sample are possible. Ask em for samples!

Good luck! Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Neuber