Re: Where i can buy 16bit Fujitsu micro (small quantity) ?

maybe findchips.com can help.

Re: Where i can buy 16bit Fujitsu micro (small quantity) ?
I have a couple that I could give away. Which types do you need?

Markus

Re: Where i can buy 16bit Fujitsu micro (small quantity) ?

Please specify model.
We use many.

Re: Where i can buy 16bit Fujitsu micro (small quantity) ?
Our distributer (EBV in Germany) said last week "allocation" or better "wait
28weeks". The reason is an earthquake in Japan where is this factory.

He said, that Fujitsu himself buy all µCs in all over the world and for some
device the price is up to 80!!$/pice.
I think they need em to avoid contract penalties.

Only some sample are possible. Ask em for samples!

Good luck!
Ralf

Site Timeline