Re: Mr. nobody

hey, can i have a chip that will convert 8 bit binary to 8 bit
BCD....74185 and all that stuff convert 4 bit binary to 8 bit
BCD....and they wont be of any help....i huess there is hardly any chip
available for my design..but i will be grateful if someone gives me an
idea of how to convert it that way.....it's roughly a hardware
design...so microprocessor programming wont help...i need the
circuit....i dont much read messages in groups , so i would be grateful
if u take the pain to mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Re: Mr. nobody

A small CPLD will do what you want, I'd use a MAX7000.

Leon

Re: Mr. nobody

Post here, read here is the rule.  Get yourself a newsreader.  Try
punctuating your messages and avoid doodspeek, capitalize I, etc.

  <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net/download/dubldabl.txt