Re: ISO9660 compatibility - please help

So you have a problem with Windows.

And why do you post to comp.os.vms ?

If you tried it on VMS you failed to describe the results,
and even then you should not be bothering all the _other_
newsgroups !

Re: ISO9660 compatibility - please help

Obviously because he is not sure where to find someone
knowledgeable on the subject.  What _you_ should be criticizing is
his failure to set follow-ups.  We can't do it because we have no
idea what group he originally posted in.  I think it is fairly
topical for c.a.e.

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?