Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library

Had the same problem myself, very little available in terms of good
quality code for free, though you could have a look at the Epson web
site for example code for the 1374 (for example) series controllers.

Am writing libraries for Dragonball VZ328 lcd controller at present,
which uses a dumb frame buffer in system memory. Monochrome only, no
greyscale at the mo, but have the low level device driver function
library done to plot pixel, line, fill area and bitmap icon, as well as
libraries built on top of this to do graphics primitives and text output
/ font select etc. All written in C and should be fairly portable.

What exactly are you looking for ?...

Chris

--
Aerosystem Designs
------------------

Well, I'm looking for a simple way to draw lines, circles and sin(x).

I have a oximeter prototype now and, the next one, will plot the
plethysmografic curve. I'm researching for a  ( simple ) method to do
that.

Do you think to put your code under GPL?

Marcellus

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library

You've got mail....

Greg the Grog

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:03:44 GMT, "Grog"

Thank you very much!

I will try it tonight.

[]s
Marcellus

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:03:44 GMT, "Grog"

Thank you very much, Greg.

It's exactly what I was looking for.

I will add a simple 'circle()' function and voilŠ!

The code is very good.

The picotk is too large for my PIC. But thanx, Peter.

[]s
Marcellus

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library

If you know what "plethysmografic" means, let alone being able to spell
it, you ought to be able to knock up any code you like in a matter
of minutes!  I can't even say it ;-P

--
Trevor Barton

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library

Well, sorry. The correct is 'plethysmographic'... my english isn't so
good. =-)

If you are curious about it, try
http://www.personal.u-net.com/~ersj/Buyers%20Guide%20for%20the%20Internet/kendrick15-24.html.htm

[]s
Marcellus

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library

Hey, it wan't a criticism!  It's a new word I've added to my vocabulary.
I dunno when I'll ever be able to slip it into polite conversation,
however.  Perhaps it's relevant to some of the organ enlargment spams
I keep getting?  "New, plethysmographically proven, 3 inches in just
two weeks!!"

Plethysmograph Pleth"ys*mo*graph, n. Gr. ? an enlargement +
   -graph. (Physiol.)
   An instrument for determining and registering the variations
   in the size or volume of a limb, as the arm or leg, and hence
   the variations in the amount of blood in the limb. --
   Pleth`ys*mo*graph"ic, a.

Trev

--
Trevor Barton

Re: Graphical LCD 'C' library
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:39:41 -0300, Marcellus Pereira

I'm a bit confused by this site, but might be worth a look:

http://www.compsys1.com/workbench/BenchOrders/benchorders.html

Best Regards
John McCabe

To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'

Site Timeline