Re: Embedded snmp implementation

> Anybody out there have experience with any > commercial/open source SNMP v1 and v2 > implementations?

Check out the open source project at

It's targeted at Linux and Windows, but I know some folks have been porting it to microcontrollers. It's very mature, got an active group of developers, and it's been been solid for several years.

Reply to
Richard

Ya, I've seen (and used) this one before. It's really nice, but "small footprint" doesn't apply. Thanks for the reply though.

Reply to
Dave Moore

Might be worth posting a Q to their list. More than one person is working on MCU ports.

Reply to
Richard