problem on AT89C2051

hi, i am using atmel 2051 controller for my project . i am able to compile my code on keil but once i burn code on to controller and put it in my hard ware its not executing...plz help me. this problem is arising once i declare some variable int the code.are there any special settings to be done in keil micro vision3 seperately to be configured for 2051 controller.........

Reply to
rock

You're a bit short on detail, but remember to use the tiny memory model for the 2051.

Reply to
Paul Burke

Run the code on a simulator, set for the memory sizes in the 2051. One thing to watch, is the 2051 has 128 bytes SRAM. For new designs, you might want to look at the AT89LP series, and the AT89LP2052 has 256 bytes of SRAM, and is generally faster/smarter.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville