Position : GE Devops role

Dear vendor partner.,

Position : GE Devops role

Location: San Ramon

Client: Harman / GE

Client is particularly looking for the following skill set combination -
AWS + Jenkins pipeline as code + Terraform + Chef/Ansible
We will have to find 3 to 4 more profiles quickly.

 Brief JD for Devops:

thon, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, ClamAV, Puppet, Dockerswarm

d be good.

Total Experience :-
Relevant Experience :-
Current Location :-
Visa Type :-
Willing to Relocation :-
Email :- snipped-for-privacy@up2datetechsol.com

Re: Position : GE Devops role

Dear Jack --

Thank you for your job posting that is completely unrelated to the work
done in this newsgroup.  I appreciate your willingness to demonstrate
publicly a complete lack of understanding of the industries for which
you are attempting to collect money to recruit for.  It's good to know
that your company, Up2date Technologies (http://www.up2datecorp.com ), is
somewhat less selective than a Craigslist ad when trying to hire talent.
  I will be sure to take into account your utter lack of qualification
and diligence as a tech recruiter the next time I'm figuring out how to
staff a project.

Warmest regards,
Everyone

Email address domain is currently out of order.  See above to fix.

Re: Position : GE Devops role
+1

;)

Cheers