PCCARDs that are NE2000 compatible?

Does anyone know of a list of NE2000 comaptible PCCards? I'm looking
for 10/100 & Wireless. I intend to access them through their IO port
just like a chip. Thanks

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry         snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/ (Text only)

Are you running under DOS?  Have you googled for "ne2000"? - RM

Re: PCCARDs that are NE2000 compatible?

I'm working with ECOS. I did a google on ne2000 & pcmcia and ne2000
and pccard. I came up with a lot of hits but most were commercial
sites that where selling various PC products (ISA NE2000 compatible
cards and somewhere else on the page PCMCIA cards or PCCards). So I'm
getting too much information so far just not what I'm looking for.
Oh I also did a search on microcontrollers and pccards/pcmcia in
various forms, very few hits with any real info mostly links that
point back to the PCMCIA orgs site.