PC/104 Project

Guys, I am in a development stage of a new project and would like to know if these boards can work altogether and if you have any comment regarding this:

My project is based on PC/104 factory form, which will use ( among with other not PC104 cards I am building )

- TS7200 ( from Embedded Arm )

- TSADC-16 ( idem )

- 104-QUAD-4 ( by Access I/O

- PSMU1K-5A-UPS ( by Advanced Micro Peripherals Ltd )

I am thinking to use Linux as SO. This module ( the one I am developing ) will need connectivity with an application in a PC which will run Windows XP. Not sure how difficult the integration could be...

Do you have any comment regarding the use of different suppliers in the same stack?

Thanks!

Marcos

Reply to
Marcos_Argentina

The whole point of an open architecture is being able to use components from different suppliers.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

This is where you start earning your pay.

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to