Nucleus

Greetings,

I am trying to get up to speed on Nucleus and have a few initial questions.

  1. It seems that Nucleus does not support priority inheritance. Is there something of a standard idiom using preemption blocking or temporary self priority escalation to deal with priority inversions?

  1. In the Nucleus Plus reference manual there is an Application_Initialization example wherein a memory pool is created. What is the scope of a memory pool? How many objects/tasks share one? Any guidelines for determining the size.

  2. Could you recommend some tutorial type documentation or illustrated example project so I don't bore you with questions like 1 and 2 above?

Thanks,

gtb

Reply to
goodTweetieBird

If so, it's been added since I last used it. They left the problem of priority inversion as a design issue.

Scope and sharing is up to you. Size should be determined by how many objects you are going to store.

They do offer training. I can't testify as to its quality.

Robert

Robert Adsett