Nucleus Priority Inversion?

Does Nucleus plus take care of priority inversion?From the manual I got that they don't take care of it by passing the buck onto the programmer.Why?Is'nt it silly for a commercial OS to do this?VxWorks has a parameter which will allow priority inheritance to avoid this?Is there any advantage in taking this approach?In one of the previous posts i read that they take care of it in an indirect way.Please clarify?

Reply to
Veera

Does Nucleus plus take care of priority inversion?From the manual I got that they don't take care of it by passing the buck onto the programmer.Why?Is'nt it silly for a hard-real-time OS to do this?Is Nucleus PLUS hard-real time at all?VxWorks implements the same through a parameter which will allow priority inheritance to avoid this.Is there any advantage in taking this approach?In one of the previous posts i read that they take care of it in an indirect way.Please clarify?

Reply to
Veera