Need C Library to convert keystrokes to Unicode for Asian data entry

We are developing a home automation system with a touch screen and are
looking for a library to handle data entry from a touch screen for Asian
languages:  Korean, Japanese and Chinese.  We already have a library that
will display Unicoded data.  Now we are looking for a way to allow the user
to enter the data in a manner similar to that used by the Microsoft language
bar.  We already have routines to handle touch screen input and displaying a
keyboard and the software works in English.  We are using a 16 bit
microprocessor that is not compatible with Windows or Linux and are not
currently using an operating system though we will consider using one if it
gets this problem solved.
Please send all replies to support - no spam - @thewebsiteguys.com.  Please
send information even if you are not sure they have what we need and don't
assume that someone else reading this message sent the information.  Thank
you.

Site Timeline