manuals for the Microtec ASM68K, MCC68k, and LNK68K version 4.5?

Does anyone have manuals on Microtec ASM68K, MCC68K and LNK68K version

4.5? I've contacted Mentor Graphics whom bought out Microtec Research and they told me that they don't them anymore. I needed to know more about the linker especially.
Reply to
stevejbrother

I don't have a clue as to how similar they are, but I have an old set of Microtec M77 manuals (early 90's) for a long gone Mitsubishi processor. I would expect the general command syntax might be very similar. Is there some specific item that I could check for you?

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

I have a set of old manuals, though I can't remember the version (they are at my office). If you have any specific questions, I can try and look them up.

Reply to
David Brown