Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100

Objective: The purpose of the Electronic Design Contest is to promote
excellence in the design of electronic systems and help the company to
improve circuit design quality by providing competition between
graduate and undergraduate students at universities and colleges.

Award: The 1st winner will be grant $100, and the 2nd winner will be
grant 10% discount coupon.

Problem: Design DC. motor speed control circuit that is used to
control the speed of direct current. Click here for more information
(Please don't copy the design from a link.)

Criteria: Submissions are made electronically via the TechnologyKit.us
web site. Electronic Design Diagram must be drawn in Microsoft Visio
file format. The deadline for submission is October 30, 2004

Check out on www.TechnologyKit.us for more information.

Re: Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...
Surely you're joking.

Robert

Re: Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:45:28 GMT, the renowned R Adsett

Publications such as Popular Electronics used to do that. It makes
perfect sense if you choose graphics quality over connectivity,
netlists and all that fluff.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100
snipped-for-privacy@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat says...
I figured something like that would be the reason, I'm just surprised
Visio is widespread enough for them to be able to require it as the
format.  I've never seen anyone using it, but maybe I'm in a minority.

Robert

Re: Inviting Entries to Electronic Design Contest to win cash $100

Don't worry.. it's nothing to write home about !!.

Site Timeline