How to access IO registers on ADSP 21992 using C language?

How can I access IO register on 21992 using C language?

For example, if I want to write PWM0_TM, i can do this with Assemble
language like this:

IOPG=PWM0_Page;       // page of PWM0 block
ar = PWM_Period;
IO(PWM0_TM)= ar;    //write to PWM period register

But how can I do this with C language? I can not figure out how to set
the memory address for such IO registers.

Thanks.

thanks.

Re: How to access IO registers on ADSP 21992 using C language?

Consult the documentation for your C compiler covering your specific
target.  It should discuss this.

Thad

Site Timeline