How do you format an ARM axf file to write directly to flash

Hi everyone.
I have a program running on my AT91 board (using AT91R40008) that can send
data to flash via xmodem. I also have an ARM AXF file that I want to burn
into the flash. How do I format the AXF file to burn it into flash? Do I
burn it directly or does any formatting need to take place.
Chris

Re: How do you format an ARM axf file to write directly to flash

It actually depends on how you have compiled and linked the .axf file in
the first place.  It also depends on what you are planning to do with this
file when it has been written into flash.  You can convert it to plain
binary with "fromelf -bin -output binaryfile axffile" command.

   Vadim

Site Timeline