H8SX/1721 MCU - reading/writing eeprom

Hello,

I have couple of those MCU's that I would like to read and program... Is there any cheap programmer that handle those ? Jtag maybe and some application that can read/write eeprom on this mcu ?

I know that there is P&E Microcomputer Systems - Cyclone for Renesas But this price for a hobbyist is to expensive.

Thank's for all the help.

Who

The Renesas tools are usually low cost ... and they work.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, stephenXXX@mpeforth.com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691