EEPROM reading FF's ...

Richard,

I use STUDIO4 via the JTAG-ICE interface to the Device for debugging.

For some reason, after studio4 tool is initialised, i noticed that the EEPROM data is cleared in the Device. I posted this problem on the

website in the forum studio 4.

This is why the results of the EEPROM_READ macro was FF,FF

However i have still a question on the EEPROM_READ macro.

It seems that always two bytes are read out of the EEPROM at the specified location. Although the defined table is a table of characters. Is it not possible to read only one byte for a given location?

Thanks in advance, Fabrizio.

Reply to
fabrizio