H8, HDI, Hitachi Debugging Interface

anybody have a HDI newer than build 19

This runs with an older  EVB 3067

Thanks and regards

Jens

Re: H8, HDI, Hitachi Debugging Interface
On Sunday, in article

My version is V3.10, and was updated from the Hitachi/Renesas website
sometime ago.

You have looked at the Renesas European website?

Re: H8, HDI, Hitachi Debugging Interface
What do you mean by Build19 ???

We use version 4.05.

Check the Renesas website or
http://www.stacktools.com/page/cdir.c?dir=ucmodules/links

We have also debug monitor images with:
 - Bugfixes with interrupt masking/restoring against renesas monitor
 - the images are more compact.
 - Jump table conversion of the vector table is done automaticlly by the
debug monitor software so you don't need changes between release and debug
source pool.

We can also build debug monitor images with different ROM/RAM positions on
request.

Regards
gerard
StackTools

Re: H8, HDI, Hitachi Debugging Interface
Hi

The only one I found at Renesas consists of this:

User Interface: Version 3.10
Target: Version 0.90
CPU:    Version 1.00

and this is build 19.

So there is probably not any newer for the Evaluation Board H8/3067F

regards JG