free datasheet serch site

announce for an utter stranger about this site

please understand about my topi

free IC datasheet search site and free download IC PD

if you wanna get datasheet

connet this site and download datasheet files for free!

URL of this site ===> http://www.alldatasheet.co

--

have a good time

Re: free datasheet serch site

Somewhat junky.
There are no pdf's downloadable.
I tried a few. None was available.

Rene

Re: free datasheet serch site

Try again, you can see and save datasheet.
But you need acrobat reader installed with browser integration.

Marco

Re: free datasheet serch site

Thanks for clarification.
No, I took great pains to not have browser integration.
The browser with acrobat inside waists 7cm of border.
I always download, then view. What a bullshit is that ?
What reason to insist on browser integration ?
I'd bet on a virus or troyan to be passed.

Rene

Re: free datasheet serch site

That rules out Firefox/*nix/X11R6. I can't fully express how happy I am to
be running that combo this week.

OT: it's about time for the Windows armageddon. Let's just get it out of the
way. It's going to happen sometime.

Re: free datasheet serch site

I always use google. Enter type number and 'pdf' and you'll find most. And
indeed, www.alldatasheet.com always turns up and never delivers....

Meindert

Re: free datasheet serch site
Its a big problem when datasheets are over 50k. You dont know if they
are still downloading or if your browser is knackered.

Hopefully the flood of free datasheets will force partminer to reduce
the cost of their subscription. This is a list with the number of
datasheets on each site:

Partminer  12 Million
Datasheets.org.uk 5.20 Million
DatasheetArchive.com 2.3 Million