FLUKE/PHILIPS PM3585 - PM3580 Help me!

Help me !

I'm urgently looking for software for Logic Analyzer Fluke/Philips  PM3585

Few days ago I've received analyser from disposal firm, and floppy disks
were propably trashed. And now i've got a problem.

Great thanks to the people of good will.
Darek

Re: FLUKE/PHILIPS PM3585 - PM3580 Help me!
Send your complete E-Mail to me.

I shall try do do something.

Re: FLUKE/PHILIPS PM3585 - PM3580 Help me!

Why should I?

About what?

Your failure to quote makes your article totally useless.

Re: FLUKE/PHILIPS PM3585 - PM3580 Help me!

well, not _completely_ useless as I was able to understand that he answered
to a previous message :)

Gunnar.

Re: FLUKE/PHILIPS PM3585 - PM3580 Help me!

There is no reason to assume that a "previous message" is available
to the reader, or even that it ever was, or will ever arrive.  That
is part of the nature of usenet messaging.  Thus all articles need
to include adequate (but not irrelevant) quotes and need to stand
by themselves.  The real point is to make those posting through the
foul and mendacious google interface realize this.  The hope is
that sooner or later google will awaken to how incapable they
appear and will correct that interface.

--
 Some informative links: