Flex breakout

Howdy,

Does anybody out there sell breakout boards for flex cables? I had built
a break out for a 22 pin flex 0.5mm spacing at the start of this year
but while it worked OK it was prone to problems. I'd like to replace
that board with something a little more sturdy. (It also didn't help
that I had used a connector with 28 or 30 contacts because that was all
I had at the time, and as always, I was in a hurry.) I've googled a bit,
and checked to the usual suspects but found nothing.

Brett

Site Timeline