easy-Radio

Has anyone used the analogue RSSI output on the easy-Radio devices? If so,
when is the reading valid? i.e. does it have to be read during an actual
receive or does it stay valid afterwards as well?

TIA.

Rog.

Re: easy-Radio

I think it just looks at the incoming RF level, nothing to do with the
data.

martin

 Serious error.
   All shortcuts have disappeared.
      Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Re: easy-Radio

I would scope it myself, after checking the datasheets.

The Received Signal Strength Indicator common on a lot of receivers has many
different characteristics (some analogue aome digital). How long they stay at
the level will depend on design and tolerances as they MAY be output
capacitances to smooth and delay the output.

Hence why I suggest scoping it and testing.