dc motor inducing noise on a2d signals

Hi to all. A mc9s12c32 micro is used in this design. A brushed 24V dc motor is bieng driven via a H-bridge , using 4 of the pwm Channels. Basically the h-bridge drive is inducing noise in the a2d signals whenever there is a transition , high to low or visa versa. At the moment I am filtering out noise in software. Is there any way I can trigger the a2d convertor when the pwm "waveform" is in the middle of its cycle , ie where there is no switching noise. If I look at a pwm "Bean" it shows a pin can be used to externally trigger the a2d , but this pin is being used for something else. I'm looking for some sort of internal trigger / software option. Hope I'm not being to vague!! Thanks Robin

P.S I'm using Codewarrior and writing in C

Reply to
seegoon