Communication Check

Hi,

I am stuck with probably a very simple problem and need some immediate help. I require to establish some kind of data integrity scheme for PLB communication. I ahve PPC405 acting as MASTER and two custom slave IPs. I don't know if CRC will work in this case??????? I am not very familiar with 64 bit PLB bus. Can i send the CRC every time i do the burst or line transmission???? All i am doing is to make sure that during transmission , there are no SEU or Single Event Upsets. Also anybuddy knows any simple techniques to correct single and double bit correction

Thanks

Reply to
Fizzy

Google error-correcting codes. Wikipedia has an entry for them.

~Dave~

Reply to
Dave