Bluetooth protocol stack

Hallo, we want to implement a Bluetooth protocol stack to build a wireless connection between our software modules (Windows Embedded and microcontrollers). Has anyone had any experience with these companies:

- BLUEmagic

- IAR / Cybercom

- Bluetopia (stonestreet one)

- BOOST (Wipro-NewLogic)

- aveLink (Atinav)

- Broadcom

- iAnywhere

- BTE (Widcomm) Which of the solutions would you recommend? Any hints? Thank you very much in advance.

Reply to
SO

Try Bluez . It is really nice .

Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru

Do you mean BlueZ for Linux? Can it be ported to Windows Embedded and microcontrollers (without operating system), e.g. Infineon, TI or Freescale? Regards, Slawomir

Reply to
SO

tomris

Bluez is good, but, you need to port it to windows and other processor environment as per your requirement. Check with the Bluez website as processors list get updated frequently.

There is another interesting BT(Bluetooth) protocol stack called as IwBT. I think, in that case you can try IwBT. which is an open source lightweight Bluetooth protocol stack for embedded systems and is ported on microcontrollers, linux, windows. :):)

Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru

Hello,

can you point me where i can find the IwBT ? Google was not realy helpful...

Regards,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Maurer

Try Googling "lwBT" (light weight Blue Tooth). Hint: it begins with "l", not "I".

Cheers,

Ed.

Reply to
Ed Wegner

It is 'lwBT' where 'lw' corresponds to 'Light Weight' and BT to 'Bluetooth' Refer ->

Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru