Subject Author Posted Replies

metal dector for barbed wire fences
metal dector for barbed wire fences Anybody here have any suggestions for possible ways to detect fence wire, mostly 1, 2 or 3 levels of barbed wire but also some 8 inch square matrix? Typical...
11
11

How to get user inputs from an ordinary phone
I would like to know how to design a web application that allows the user to type in his/her selection via an ordinary phone (not smart phone). Ideally the user just type in a phone number then he...
10
10

Network choices?
I need to output 3 signals and input 2, (all 1 MHz) over a 5m cable in a relatively noisy environment. All channels are independent. Currently, I'm using rs-422 and a total of 10 wires. How can I...
11
11

OFFTOPIC: Greek Financial Crisis Explained (very funny)
1
1

Image Processing and send data to the web server
Hi, I am doing my final year project. The basic idea is to capture some image, process it on my embedded system, and send the result to web server so that it can be shown on the website or smartphone....
6
6

Telerobotics---force feedback master-slave manipultor
hi, I am new to embedded systems...would like to know the following things.. To develop 2 or 3 DOF force feedback master-slave manipulator 1. which micro controller is a good choice with 2/3...
5
5

syntax for asm in sdcc
I need to use the sdcc compiler in an IDE. I have about 16K of ASM51 code that I need to compile with sdcc so that I can use the source in the debug pane. The IDE only shows dissambly (with label...
8
8

6800 Assembler for Windows 7
I need a M6800 assembler that will run on a Windows 7 operating system. Does anyone know where a Windows 7-compatible assembler for Motorola 6800 CPUs can be found? Thanks Mark
12
12

OFDM synchronisation
Hi I'm trying to implement an OFDM system. I decided to use the lowest frequency carrier as a constant tone with a cyclic prefix so that I could lock the receiver to this by adjusting RX frequency to...
3
3

A new commit of bignum-embedded
The bignum-embedded project is crawling out of the proof-of-concept stage. It's based on the bn functions from OpenSSL which implement arbitrary- precision arithmetic. I've teased these loose from...

Sugestions on how to make a water resistant device with external world connection
I am developing a project that is very similar to an actiwatch (wrist actimeter). There are several requirements, but the most hard of them is to be watterproof but still have an easy access external...
21
21

MPC5566 boot code
I am using Freescale MPC5566 Evaluation board with CodeWarrior 5.9.0. I am quite new to this board and I am trying to execute a code from the MPC internal Flash. I use P&E Micro for debugging...
10
10

Tv Tuner
Carsten, 1 of 3 tuners they have Phil

Code size reduction migrating from PIC18 to Cortex M0
Hi We are digging deeper into the Cortex M0 processor versus a PIC18. Seemingly objective material (Coremark data) at page 32 of: List a reduction in code size from PIC18 to M0 by a factor 2. But,...
26
26

startup of the bare hardware metal
hello guys I want to ask one basic thing about the bootloader. as bootloader is the first program which runs on the machine and initialises all the process and the hardware before passing the command...
10
10