2+yrs embedded professionals

Hi

We are an 120 team Information Technology company, with offices in
Bangalore and USA. Our competencies are in the areas of system
software, multimedia and bpo.  We follow ISO 9001 quality processes
within the organisation.

Our recruitment and staffing group works with SEI-CMM LEVEL 5
companies in bangalore.
We have been retained by one of our clients to identify and deploy
software professionals with 2 - 6+ years of experience in

1.RTOS\VxWorks embedded system software development & testing
2. Telecom :
SS7/ATM/Framerelay/ISDN/Switching/Routing Protocols and other related
technologies.
3. Wireless : GSM/CDMA and related technologies./Call
processing/servicing
4. Lotus Notes Professionals.
5. Java and Java related Technologies.

If this interests you, please send in your profiles to
snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com

also let me know the following.
1. current location. if you do not stay in bangalore, then are you
willing to relocte to bangalore.
2. what is the time you need to join the company.
3. what is your current salary and expected salary.

do let me know
thanks & bye for now
team vaishno
prasad

Re: 2+yrs embedded professionals

<blah,blah,blah>

Dear Internet,
Please spam this following address:
snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com

Yes, please, of course.  Bangalore is the place for me.  How can I get a
visa?  I'll put my house on the market today and start my realigious
conversion this weekend!  I guess that I'll need to sell my Saab and buy one
of those three-wheeled motorized tricycle things that I see everyone riding
over there.  What language do they speak in Bangalore?

As soon as possible!!  You see I'm an American engineer, but I'm not needed
anymore since America has a service economy now and production and
development of almost everything has been moved to China.  My only secure
employment options now are to get a job driving a fuel truck in Iraq for
Haliburton, or apparently working in a high-tech sweatshop in India.  Since
my chances of getting decapitated are lower in India, my first choice would
be to "head" to Bangalore.

Well, my current salary in America is around $80K, but that's for 10+ years
experience.  What does this translate into in India in terms of a salary?  I
hope that I'm not being paid more than, say, the Prime Minister of India.  I
guess that I would like to be paid enough to at least not have to beg for
food or rub elbows with those untouchables over there.

Thanks Mr. Prasad.  And thanks to Team Vishnu for this opportunity!  Oops!
I meant to say "Team Vaishno".  Sorry!!

Site Timeline