phase shift in RC cascade

Supposing I have a network filter of 3 RC filters connected in cascade configuration producing the filter H(w).

The single RC filter has a frequency response H_{RC}(w)

Is it correct the following?

H(w) = 3*H_{RC}(w)

My doubt comes from the fact that the first and second filters when connected to form the cascade, exhibit a dependency from the network following them (the rest of the cascade).

Thanks in advance R

Reply to
riccardo manfrin