Old JCPenny Garage Door Opener/Receiver

I just moved into a house which has an automatic garage door opener installed. However the previous owners did not leave any of the controllers/clickers. The receiver is from JC Penny and my guess is it is at least 30 years old. It works fine so I would have to replace it, but I would like to have the ability to open the door from outside. Any suggestions on how to find the frequency so I can buy a new clicker? JCPenny doesnt carry this type of equipment as far as I can tell.

Reply to
Firas

I didn't shop around, but this is probably what you're looking for. Worked great for me--connects to the terminals normally operated by a wired open/close switch..

Bill Miller