IDE connector dimensions

Does anyone know what's the dimension of the standard 40 pin IDE connector? I need it to draw my PCB.

Thanks.

Reply to
Ant_Magma

Could someone please tell me how much power a 12" Plasma TV would use as compared to a same size CRT. I am hoping to run this of a deep cycle battery in my RV.

Many thanks Ian

Reply to
Ian

Cable side: 6.1mm x 55.37mm Board side: 8.4mm x 95.50mm

Part of:

www.interfacebus.com

Opps that was the Hard Drive Board side.

The Motherboard Board side is 9.55mm x 58.17mm

www.interfacebus.com

2.54mm 0.1" standard pitch dual. 20x2 way
Reply to
techie_alison

God knows, can you ask the horse?

Reply to