What Make Cooling Fans Noisy?

"TheGlimmerMan" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

PC fans are of a closed design, versus a helicopter rotor that is open. I think you made a poor choice to make a comparison. The actual mechanics that make the noise is different in both situations.

FYI, My PC doesn?t sound like a helicopter.

Martin Riddle

the fan runs at high speed so mostly air noise on the fan blades. Those small fans are all noisy. in a few years you'll have increased bearing noise too.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

For what its worth =96 Sorry Phil, I should have got to this yesterday. I don't understand your obsession with calling people autistic and I don't understand how that should be an insult. For example:

If I was autistic, it is no more my fault than the colour of my eyes are. So I would not feel guilty or ashamed.

If I was autistic, I still take care of my own affairs and live without assistance. I don't have a reason to feel diminished or =93less=94 than anybody else.

If I was autistic, I still have work and a job. I don't have a reason to feel incapable or a failure since I have already overcome more obstacles that most people face in an entire life.

Now to other matters-

What I would like is for you to take the minimum responsibility for your own actions and admit that attacking a stranger, who was not in any way opposing you was a shitty thing to do.

Reply to
David Eather

Have you seen the movie "Temple Grandin"?

John

TheQuickBrownFox Inscribed thus:

How about a 20mm fan. Compaq laptop case exhaust ! Or even 8mm.

Best Regards:
                Baron.
Reply to
baron

Haven't you noticed? Facts cut no ice with imbeciles like Nymbecile.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Must be one of those "retarded" fans. Now he'll tell you you're retarded as well, rather than admit he was wrong as usual.

A Real Man can admit when he's wrong.

Reply to
JW

Who ever said dimmie was any kind of man?

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The smoke rising off a cigarette puts out more breeze.

They are so damned small, the blade pass between molecules!

Sorry, but there is a point at which one can no longer refer to something as a fan, even if some retarded maker attempted to foist the crap onto us.

Won't catch me buying that crap.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Real men do not design electronics modules that incorporate 1" non-fans.

You are a total retard, JW. Your biggest problem is that you do n't even know why you are stupid.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

It couldn't have been you. Children are unable to discern the difference between a real man, and a wanna be like you and JW.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Have you joined the Archie fan club?

Reply to
Greegor

Why would you want to? You don't need a fan on a mop.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

I've been a fan for years! His imbecility is a great source of amusement. :-)

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Really? Just in the last week I've worked on an Agilent 8753E that used one for cooling the CPU. It's not that uncommon, Dum-Dum.

Why don't you just admit you're wrong, AlwayWrong?

Reply to
JW

The "rule" is in err, as are you. You are a "clear ditz" and this thread proves it.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

ur

If Glen happens to read this, is one of these

the fans you were recommending? The brand name seems like a match but I'm concerned that the prices don't seem to match and they may not be the quality you were describing. I am assuming the 120mm fans are the ones of choice. True?

Thanks

Reply to
bill

PB > Haven't you noticed? Facts cut no ice with imbeciles like Nymbecile.

G > Have you joined the Archie fan club?

PB > I've been a fan for years! His imbecility PB > is a great source of amusement. :-)

I knew he was going to be fun when he boasted about what a complete bastard he would be if somebody in the same company actually dared to use his company owned tools.

His insistance on the $100 snippers was funny too.

Only the finest for "our" Archie!

Reply to
Greegor

You're an idiot.

We can log onto any PC on the campus. My PC is available to anyone that needs it.

You're a goddamned idiot, and your exaggeration is blatant every time it spews from your mouth, which is practically always.

Only the finest total lies from greegor, the brain damaged dumbfuck.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

G > I knew he was going to be fun when he boasted G > about what a complete bastard he would be if G > somebody in the same company actually G > dared to use his company owned tools.

Archie > =A0 You're an idiot.

Archie > We can log onto any PC on the campus. Archie >=A0My PC is available to anyone that needs it.

So? Your hysterics were about snippers!

G > His insistance on the $100 snippers was funny too.

Archie > You're a goddamned idiot, and your Archie > exaggeration is blatant every time Archie > it spews from your mouth, which Archie > is practically always.

G > Only the finest for "our" Archie!

Archie > Only the finest total lies from greegor, the brain damaged dumbfuck.

Oh Archie, I'm SO SORRY, it wasn't $100 a pair, it was only $55 a pair (vs $5) at least that's what you said in February of 2010.

But the real issue is how you could not understand that not all business models would see a Return On Investment from such investments.

b96

611

de6

218