What Make Cooling Fans Noisy?

Stop looking in the mirror as you post, idiot.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Didn't know they needed dusting.

Reply to
JW

No, they need flushing. Think "waves", then "water".

Reply to
krw

Nope. Not angry. I will call you and the rest of your retarded Usenet twit crew exactly what you are, however. And THAT, f*****ad IS what gets your gourd. Bwuahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

G > Membership in the Archie/Dimbulb/Nymnal fan club is free!

Archie > =A0Ever mature past mental age ten? =A0(No answer required) Archie > =A0Fuck off and die, you adolescent brained dumbfuck.

D=3D1487107&highlight=3D

FULLERTON, Calif., Oct. 26, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- ThalesRaytheonSystems has been selected as one of two companies to study the viability of an Omni-Directional Weapon Locating (OWL) radar for the U.S. Army.

Which one, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

You're an idiot. The reason is YOUR ignorance, ignoramus supremus.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Why would you need a spell checker, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

G > Membership in the Archie/Dimbulb/Nymnal fan club is free!

jkk > No it isn't. =A0One would have to pay attention to the cretin.

Alas, tis true.

Reply to
Greegor

JW > Why don't you just admit you're wrong?

Archie > You retards need to admit that I was telling Archie > you the truth and that I had to configure Archie > three such transceiver stations before Archie > the techs could start configuring the system.

PB > Why on earth would you expect anybody PB > to believe anything you say? PB > You are clearly a deluded, lying imbecile.

He said he does battlefield tracking. That narrows it down to Raytheon or DRS.

How the hell could any real defense contractor have such a psychopath working for them?

What do they do, lock him in a cage like a monkey and throw him bananas?

Reply to
Greegor

I did a few target tracking designs (FPGA stuff) for a sub of Raytheon. We know Dimmie is sub-human, so maybe that explains it.

Night-shift janitor is a pretty safe position.

Bathroom. He is a monkey. It's not bananas that are found in bathrooms. Scat Dimmie is happier than a pig in it, too.

Reply to
krw

You're an idiot. There are literally hundreds of companies involved with the program.

It don't get no dumber than you, boy.

Here's a hint... The F-16 was made in this city by General Dynamics. There were THOUSANDS of companies involved with that aircraft.

It don't get no dumber than you, boy.

Go away, you know nothing about America FOREIGNER!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Archie > =A0Go away, you know nothing about America FOREIGNER!

ROFL - You're a riot!

Reply to
Greegor