Voltage level shift.

I'm looking to use a 3 volt logic pin to drive a full bridge where the full bridge has a voltage from 3 to 7.2 volts. I also want to drive the bridge at up to 100kHz.

I don't want to use a MOSFET to control one side of the bridge because I don't want to waste the current while the control MOSFET is on.

Are there any good voltage level shift techniques or IC's I can use? I have had no luck in finding such a thing.

Reply to
<abarnes

may be this IC is all you need.

Well, this doesn't make sense to me, as a mosfet doesn't consume any current in a static situation. With your 100kHz it will tho.

It was one of the first hits on Google. h-bridge driver

--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy