Trial Circuit Analysis Contest

Particulars posted at......

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Subject: Trial Circuit Analysis Contest Message-ID:

...Jim Thompson

You need to find a provider that carries A.B.S.E (Google doesn't archive binary groups).

There are also some paid web-based news servers that have A.B.S.E

But I've also posted them here...

...Jim Thompson

Alas, I cannot see it yet, nor can google groups.... :(

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

incredible klunky and badly laid out, but it's free

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

GG sucks, even though I'm on line 24/7 (well my PeeCee anyway), you cant beat a real newsreader. Gurgle Grups probably wont do Bins, since most of it is probably p*rn, takes up a lot of space, and they probably cant get money for it, yet

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Thanks Jim, Martin and Fred B, who emailed them to me. I didnt know GG wont do binaries, and it beats me why my news server wont show it. nothing ever works :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given