MFE201 replacement

has MFE201

...Jim Thompson

Found a hf/vhf antenna amplifier using a mfe201 but unable to get same locally. Wondering if 2, MPF102's with sources connected and drains connected could work as a replacement? Datasheet shows Id 50mA for 201 and 20 for

102. Circuit voltage is well below Vdg, Vds of either and power dissipation is about same for each. Is this enough info?
Reply to
Tango2