ot snowmaking

It's fun to ski through the plumes of those big ones.

lunatic fringe electronics

Make sure it isn't plumes like this:

I went skiing there a couple of months after the film came out. The film can't do that scenery justice.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

We are already in the 40's at night here, and thats along the coast. Last few years December nights were 40 ish. Should be a good season to ski, not sure if I can do it with no ACL and half of miniscus.

Cheer

Reply to
Martin Riddle

I've had to scrape ice off my windshield in the morning a couple of times already. We didn't have much of a fall this year, at all. It went from 90s to 60s.

Reply to
krw

I thought you were in Alabama.?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Yeah, knees can end one's skiing. I tweaked one pretty hard at Squaw two seasons ago (I usually get hurt at Squaw) but it seems OK now. Had me worried.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

It's fun to watch a moron takes his worthless, purposeless and possibly environmentally damaging job so seriously...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

LOL- "He had lots of guts"- too funny.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

It's even more fun to ride the snow that he makes.

Northstar, a much bigger hill, sometimes spends $75K a night for electricity to make snow.

Hey, Fred, what do you do for fun?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

No, but close. Atlanta(ish)