"free" tubes

Seems to be a Russian variant of the 6AK5:

Shipping for 2 was $3, whee!

Reply to
bitrex

I got these for even less, although I bought a few more at a time:

Unbranded Sylvania* 5702 (carton of 200).

(*If you believe the stamp on the carton. They're no JAN/Raytheon, but don't seem to be Chinese. They meet spec, fine with me.)

Pretty much the same characteristics and ratings,

5702/6AK5/5654/6Zh1P/EF95/etc.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC

"bitrex"  wrote in message

> Seems to be a Russian variant of the 6AK5:
>

> Shipping for 2 was $3, whee!

Reply to
Tim Williams