Drone Attack - Page 7

Re: Drone Attack
On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 8:13:18 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@decadence.or

Okaaaay, thanks for the gullible dupe's-eye-view of the situation.
Things actually may be worse than you know. There's a good possibility the
Iranians took control of the drone to push it into their airspace without t
he operator knowing it, or being able to do anything about it. That way the
y can destroy it without showing their hand by way of technical capability.
 Of course the U.S. helped the situation by flying too close to their airsp
ace to begin with. It won't be the first time they've done something like t
his. Pentagon is probably scrambling to port manufactured geospatials into
Power Point, or similar, to add to the ongoing charade, but it's hard getti
ng monkeys to perform.
You just worry about what you want out of the grub truck for lunch, and sto
p stressing out over stuff beyond your grasp.

Re: Drone Attack
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Nice try, punk.

  Now, this dipshit thinks the Iranians hacked our drone control
waveforms.

  Yeah, you need to make retarded class jokes about folks eating from a
'grub truck'.

  You're a goddamned idiot, at best.

Re: Drone Attack

It would not be the first time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93U.S._RQ-170_incident

Re: Drone Attack

Bingo.  DL is wrong, always wrong.

Another thing that the media totally missed or ignored, is that Iran was
showing off pieces of what were supposed to be this drone they shot down.
I didn't see the US disputing that they were in fact real.  Why is this
important?  As soon as it was shot down, the US would want to recover
whatever we could, so it doesn't fall into enemy hands for analysis of
what's in it, like happened last time.  If it was shot down
in international waters, then why
did we allow Iran to recover it, instead of recovering it ourselves?
We have a carrier strike group there, as well as other assets in the
area that could have covered the recovery area, if it was in international
waters.......

Re: Drone Attack
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news:1111b9e4-1c43-4794-98fe-
snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Hundreds of miles away.  even 40 miles distant.  A lot farther than the
dopes doing the shooting.  They got there right away, while it took us
a bit.

  Drone do not simply fly in the airspace nearby a ship.

  You have severly flawed logic on this.

  And you are pretty obviously a not ever a service member.  You don't
even rate 4-F or the group W bench.

Re: Drone Attack
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news:1111b9e4-1c43-4794-98fe-
snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

ellipsis is three periods, not 15 or 20 or whatever your wee wittle
bwain punches out.

Re: Drone Attack
:
 attack Iran in retaliation for downing our drone.  It said he was at the p
oint of either saying attack or to stand down.  Thankfully he stood down as
 many people felt a military response was not warranted and not proportiona
l possibly leading to further hostilities.
eciding it was not proportional?  Was this part of his strategy to draw his
 sword then in full view and then put it away without striking?  Potentiall
y this could have been an effective threat.
ber of potential deaths until he asked at the last minute?  Why didn't he a
sk before ordering the preparations for the attack?  Was this
which is the more accurate assessment of what really happened.
rate information when all they're doing is relaying Pentagon press releases
.

Except that we have Trump on record with all his damn fool statements.

Site Timeline