bridge

This is the other requirement if we ever move: No leftists, or only in small enough numbers that the chance of them reaching a majority is zero. Else we won't move there.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Bahamas ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Might just as well plan on living your life where you are. There is no such place.

Reply to
krw

My Chows always did that. They could be real s**ts with their selective hearing. :-) I always felt that these ball chasers suffered with an OCD.

Reply to
gray_wolf