Blog: Electronic Product Dev

Hey All:

You may be interested in a new blog covering electronic product development:

Cheers,

Torben.

Reply to
<tsonderskov

"access from

... has been denied" That's a good way to get customers, NOT.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

What customers? It's a blog. ;-)

Actually, having done a little CGI programming, I find it rather clever; I don't like googlegroupies either. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hey man THANKS for this post ... do you know of MORE blogs of projects (hobby mostly) in development?

I feed off this stuff ... great learn> Hey All:

Reply to
samIam