Subject Author Posted Replies

Get yer memristors
Fun times

Charger for SLA 12V / 7Ah battery
The subject says all :-) I connected 3 x 12V / 7Ah battery's is serial and start to charge them with my ebike 36V/1,2A charger. After cca 30 minutes battery pack was getting hot, so i disconnect the...
32
32

DIN rails and diodes
I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice). To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2...
6
6

Example Use of CD4059 Divide by N
I am trying to understand how to use the CD4059 as a divide by N counter. Being an analog guy, I find the data sheets a little abstract. Could someone possibly provide a real life example of how to...
16
16

Playstation "groove"?
Hi, I was returning some DVD's at local public library and commenting with head librarian re: the abuse they seem to suffer. I mentioned seeing many that appeared to have a "groove" (figuratively...
2
2

the hot new programming language
The revival of Basic is next. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
196
196

Square root circuit
Hi all, I may need to make a square root circuit to linearize the gain in a temperature control loop with resistors as heaters. (Speed is not very important.) For ~$7 I can use an analog multiplier...
192
192

Changing speaker suspension, trouble?
If an old paper suspension speaker is repaired with foam suspension, how much effect on its characteristics occurs? I'm thinking its liable to get into trouble if mounted in an open backed cabinet due...
13
13

feedforward clipper
Here is the schematic of a feedforward clipper/limiter I guess I don't understand how the clipping threshold is set? It doesn't seem like it would be independent of supply voltage?
48
48

Can Reader contactless
Dears, a customer ask us about a design to a connector for CAN bus, it must read 2 signal form standard bus wit magnetic coupling, so i purchase comme rcial ones in order to get ideas, the common...

Waterproof Connectors or Passing Wires through a panel into a waterproof enclosure
I need to pass three wires, about 24 AWG through a panel into a waterproof enclosure. I see this connector pair: but it's 10A which is really over-kill. I don't really need a connectorized solution so...
13
13

TX <--> TX. Did it again
Argh. So, I think I manage to get the UART outie hooked up to the USB and/or RS232 converter outie (and innie to innie) well over half the time. And, I just did it again. The STM32F303 has a SWAP bit...
21
21

Charge pump voltage conversion and ADC
If a circuit has a charge pump IC to generate a negative rail, and a ADC nearby running at an appropriate frequency for an audio Nyquist...say 44khz, has anyone tried using the ADC clock as input for...
6
6

Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro Soundblaster 7.1 stops working after recent windows 7 update.
Hello, Today 29 june 2015 after installing Microsoft Windows 7 updates the Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro Soundblaster 7.1 stopped working. (No more sound, no more audio devices available for console...
20
20

OT: toner cartridge recommendations
Hi, One of my LJ's is *finally* nearing the end of its (first!) toner cartridge (C3903A). I'm not keen on refilling it. And, probably don't want to gamble on an off-brand/refilled unit -- esp given...
40
40